Delivers a built in seal system
ACO Multiline Sealin is a high strength channel drainage system designed to provide an effective and consistently sealed system for the conveyance of surface water.
The system is suitable for use in a wide range of applications including commercial and residential developments, pedestrian precincts, landscaping and parking areas for all vehicle types.
The channel unit is manufactured from, ACO’s high strength polymer concrete and has an integral sealing join for effective water containment.
ACO Multiline Sealin is a tough and robust channel drainage system which provides high chemical resistance and the lightweight design ensures quick and easy installation. As standard, channels are manufactured with steel protective edge rails. The steel rails, provide optimum channel protection and improved bonding between the channel sides and the surrounding pavement material.
The system is fully certificated, and UKCA and CE marked to BS EN 1433:2002 from Load Class A 15 pedestrian areas, up to and including Load Class D 400 suitable for parking of all types of road vehicles*.
*This system is not suitable for carriageways of public roads or motorways.
Sizes and gratings
The ACO Multiline Sealin system is available in one width (100mm), and has both sloping and constant depths channels. You can choose from a range of traditional drainage gratings, solid covers to ensure a wide variety of applications are catered for.
Brickslot Gratings are also available to complement installations which require a discreet drainage system.
- Integrated seal system for consistent seals between channels
- Ideal for areas where containment of contaminated water is important
- Caters for a range of catchment areas
- Strong and robust channel design
- Provides an efficient drainage solution for a wide variety of applications
- Hypersteel galvanised edge rail for improved strength and durability
- UKCA and CE marked to BS EN 1433:2002 and certificated to Load Class D 400
- Extensive choice of gratings and accessories for many applications
- Sealed outlet options, sumps and step connector units
- Unique ACO Drainlock grating fixing improves hydraulic capacity
- Lightweight design is simple and fast to install
- Simple and familiar push in system for channel connections to aid accurate installation
- Installation of sealed channels faster than conventional sealant method
- 100% recyclable
- V shaped channel bore improves speed of water flow and promotes self cleansing
- Channel unit manufactured from ACO’s high strength polymer concrete
- System fully certified, and UKCA and CE marked to Load Class D 400 BS EN 1433:2002. Not suitable for carriageways of public roads or motorways.
- Strong and light weight design improves stability and anchors product into concrete surround
- Integrated seal for simple and consistant watertight installations
- ACO Drainlock gratings - this bar-less locking device improves hydraulic capacity and provides for quick and simple installation of gratings
- Anti-shunt prevents grating movement once installed
- Threshold drainage
- Public landscaping
- Car parking areas
- HGV parking
- Light industrial
Not Recommended Applications
- Public highways
- Heavy industrial
- Port and dock side