Galvanised steel pipe and fittings system
ACO's GM-X pipe range of socketed galvanised steel pipe products is designed for external applications, such as rainwater drainage, where a robust and highly durable system is required.
GMX Pipe has a two-stage socket design utilising the GMX seal to provide rigid and solid, buckle-proof connection of fittings, guaranteeing joint tightness.
ACO GM-X pipe is available in different lengths and a choice of eight different diameters ranging in size from 32mm to 200 mm. GM-X pipe is compliant with BS EN 1123 and ACO also provides a range of accessories including angled bends, single, double and corner branches, connectors and brackets.
- Option for vacuum connection with VACplus seal
- Rigid, buckle-proof connections
- Two-stage socket design with wide range of seals
- Confirms to EN 1123
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Robust and highly durable
- Highly corrosion resistant
- Car parks
- Railways stations and bus terminals
- Wide range of commercial and industrial applications